ESPBell-MAX Intercom Doorbell Module
Secure payment system
Return of goods is accepted (*)
ESPBell-MAX "IoT Intercom / Doorbell" module specifically made for Home Assistant, enables you to stay informed whenever someone rings your doorbell or presses the intercom button. Upon receiving an interactive notification, you have the convenience to either promptly open the door or choose to dismiss the alert by simply tapping the button within the notification.
Documentation and code available on GitHub
- Based on ESP12F "Programmable via pads on the PCB"
- Power consumption
- - Standby mode: 0uAh
- - When triggered: 21uAs - a few seconds
- Input / Output
- - 2 x "R1/R2" SSR 2.4A 30v Max
- - 1 x "DB" Input Optocoupler 2-30v Max "For Doorbell"
- - 1 x "ET" Input 3.3-5v Max "External Trigger"
- - 1 x "B+" Battery Voltage "Permanent output"
- - 1 x "E+" Battery Voltage "When ESPBell is enabled"
- - 1 x GPIO14
- - 2 x GND "Only! for ET/B+/E+/GPIO14"
- Status LEDs - Can be deactivated "PCB Jumper"
- - 1 x R1
- - 1 x R2
- - 1 x DoorBell
- - 1x Power
- - 1x On ESP module "Not used"
- Battery type Li-Ion 18650
- Button for flashing Firmware
What Included in the KIT
- Assembled ESPBell-MAX PCB
- Cable 30cm 12P
- Battery Li-Ion 18650 "Not included"
- Battery charger "Not included"
- 3D Printed Case "Optional"